Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Well, I have a blog. Now what?

Well...I have finally done two things that I have wanted to do for a while now. I have committed myself to NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writers Month) and have started this blog. The title of it says it all. I am a complete and utter NOOB when it comes to writing. I have never had anything published. This isnt because I have never written anything, but I have been too scared to try to get it published (I hate rejection - :)).

Well, that is all about to change as I am now going to start on something in the month of November that I hope will turn into something that I can send to agents to try to get represented. Others have done it, why cant I?

So...Im gonna be frantically trying to get 50,000 words pumped out in the month of November. Hopefully these words will actually be coherent enough to make a story...something that I can edit and add to to actually send to an agent as a query.

Maybe.

2 comments:

Kelley said...

you're so much braver than me. :) nano scares me.

Jerry Allen said...

scares the hell outta me too...Im gonna make a complete mess of all of thi, i promise.