Thursday, October 18, 2007

Hmmm...I wonder


i wonder if I add more Hersheys chocolate to my diet if it will make me write better.  Did wonders for Kelley over at "Will Write For Chocolate" who not only placed third in a Poetry Contest at Artella's Poetry Contest, but she has had two acceptances of short stories this week...Way to go Kelley!
I mention Kelley 'cause she apparently is the only one who reads my blog so far...that and I have to bribe her with chocolate just to read it. 

So, here is your daily bar, Kelley...and congrats again!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jerry

Link and you will be found - you don't even need to offer me chocolate!

Your writing challenge sounds fun - I've always wanted to write a crime story but don't have ending, beginning, plot or characters - just the fantasy of my book on the shelves! So you're well ahead of me :-)

Joanna

Jerry Allen said...

Thanks Joanna! Now Im curious as to where you found my blog. LOL. Care to share?